Page 1 of 1

Cedar Point anyone?

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:35 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Just curoius to see if anyone wants to go...

http://www.cedarpoint.com

For those of you who dont know where it is, it is North Central Ohio right on the lake.

It IS the largest/best amusement park for adventure in the Western hemisphere PERIOD. Many coasters...

If anyone is interested in going as a group throw a post up... Any weekend works for me (Saturdays).

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:37 am
by Darthness
are you payin? heh

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:23 pm
by puckstpr
I wish I lived closer. I used to go 2-3 times a summer when I lived in Pittsburgh. My vacation days are now used to see the family at holidays. That's a bad place to be during a holiday, WAY to many people.

Excellent park, actually an awesome park.

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:35 am
by jonnyb
i have my season pass.
and i agree on the 'too many people'...
i work in sandusky and driving down rt250 on a saturday is extremely painful.

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:38 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
I should of just bought a season pass. Im not a patient person and I cant stand in line for four hours for a 3 minute ride...

Not worth it to me.

I like the deal in Cleveland better, not much wait for anything. Albeit not as intense- which is begining to be a good thing for me since Im getting older :(