Page 1 of 1

hey...

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:47 pm
by jtq8713
hey, my name is Jake, Im 17 yrs old and live in Westland, Mi. I have been apart of this site for about a month and have been learning alot.

Right now i have a Ford ranger with no stereo in it because my deck was stolen, before it was stolen i had a pioneer deck with 2 10" Rockford P1s and a profile amp that is 400watts.

Ill try not to ask to many stupid questions but if i do just bare with me im still learning....



[RIGHT]Jake[/RIGHT]

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:52 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Welcome aboard.

Not quite sure where westland is, but we do have a decent sized member base from the Tri- State area (Mich, Ohio and Ind).

Im in NW Ohio ;)

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:15 pm
by GlassWolf
word.
I'm just outside of Ludington myself, and heading to U of MI in Ann Arbor on Wednesday or Thursday for the day. I head over there fairly often. welcome to the board.