Hello guys - I'm a newbie to installing proper car audio , no more quickly simple set-ups for me . I want to do it right , not overboard & overspend alot of $ . There are so many knowledgeble & experienced people that i look forward to getting help & sharing what little i myself can offer . I'm also a member of ecoustics.com so if you see my name there - yes its the same guy !
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
New on this forum
New on this forum
Not sure if i'm posting this in the correct section - lol
Hello guys - I'm a newbie to installing proper car audio , no more quickly simple set-ups for me . I want to do it right , not overboard & overspend alot of $ . There are so many knowledgeble & experienced people that i look forward to getting help & sharing what little i myself can offer . I'm also a member of ecoustics.com so if you see my name there - yes its the same guy !

Hello guys - I'm a newbie to installing proper car audio , no more quickly simple set-ups for me . I want to do it right , not overboard & overspend alot of $ . There are so many knowledgeble & experienced people that i look forward to getting help & sharing what little i myself can offer . I'm also a member of ecoustics.com so if you see my name there - yes its the same guy !
- Chris from Washington
- Posts: 4671
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Washington
- Contact:
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Hello,
start reading the faq section
start reading the faq section
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!