Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Anyone in the Detroit area want free window tinting?

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit

Anyone in the Detroit area want free window tinting?

Post by Justin from Detroit1 »

As I posted before ,my shop is open. We moved in with a local wheel, tint, and vinyl shop. I am currently learning to tint. I need some vehicles to practice tinting on. I will need your vehicle for a whole day (drop it off at 9 am, pick it up around 6 pm), but in the end you get free window tint. It will be done to perfection, you don't have to worry about it being all wrinkled or anything, because no car leaves the shop with a bad int job. Anyone interested?
audiobass10
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Cape Coral, Florida

Post by audiobass10 »

wow..if i didn't pay 200 bucks for 5% i'd drive all the way up to detroit for that
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

good luck with the tint man...been doing it for a couple of years now and had to learn the hard way, got a do it yourself program and did exactly what you are doing, free tint for buddys but no griping about it..no car is ever perfect, you are putting plastic on glass and it will never be flawless but your eye will become attuned to slight imperfections that the customer will never see. we are also a glass shop so i get to see tint work other shops do and they are all the same, nobodys perfect, just able to hide the imperfections.
Mercedesbends69
Senior Member
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:00 am
Location: Owosso, MI

Post by Mercedesbends69 »

All I need is my driver and passenger window done cause the back and quarter windows are already done but I might have to take you up on this.
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by Justin from Detroit1 »

Mercedesbends69 wrote:All I need is my driver and passenger window done cause the back and quarter windows are already done but I might have to take you up on this.
Cool, let me know mang.
User avatar
jonnyb
Senior Member
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:00 am
Location: The Awesome Lands

Post by jonnyb »

if i had a couple of days off i would drive there. we'll see tho.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

If you can do it on a saturday or sunday Im soooo there.

Never had a car tinted yet, but always wanted to. Just can never seem to find the $175 to do it...

You want one car or both? :bigwink:
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

i was just tinting a full mini van and thought of you and just wondered how it was going with the tint?
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Dunno, havent heard a thing about it yet?

I would drive the beretta up, just not sure if I can manage with the bad gas mileage its getting :(
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Post Reply