Page 1 of 2

This is Mike JONES!!! YES!!! WHO!!! LOOK!

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:59 am
by nikosbuddy
Image
i knew it all along!! :attitude

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:48 am
by Ryan from Ohio
lmao

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:13 pm
by NorthQuad
Ha ha, no doubt, I hate those big chompers it looks ridiculous.

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:48 pm
by Chris from Washington
... :surprised

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:12 pm
by GlassWolf
I'm Rick James, bitch!

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:11 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Im the Ghost of Rick James- BITCH!

Cocaine is a hell of a drug!

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:18 pm
by smoker
whos rick james?

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:19 pm
by smoker
oh sorry i forgot


bitch!!

Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:16 am
by GlassWolf
just on the small chance you're not joking, smoker, Rick James (dead now) was the artist who sang the song Superfreak, which MC Hammer later used a loop of to make Can't Touch This.
The "I'm Rick James, bitch!" joke is from the Chapelle Show though, and his skits about Rick James.

Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:13 pm
by i.c.e.man
I didn't grind my feet into his couch....



Yeah, I remember grinding my feet into his couch.