Page 1 of 6

T Shirts

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:34 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Yes we are back to the T Shirt topic yet again...

Last year nothing happened as we had a nice bill getting this place going.

This year I want to try real hard to get T Shirts going...

What would you people like to see on these T Shirts? What kind of design does it have to be to get you to buy?

So far Im thinking something sorta retro/masculine, subwoofer, Car Audio Central like the banner above, our web addy and the Platinum Members names on the back. Maybe throw on the Logo of the manufacturers we sugguest a lot?

Dunno?

I want something front and back on these I think...

Thoughts?

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:37 am
by Justin from Detroit1
What about vinyl stickers, too? Would anyone put a CAC sticker on their car? What would you want it to say, and what color?

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:54 am
by Ryan from Ohio
I have not lost sight of the Vinyl Stickers Justin.

We did the T Shirts once before. We all kinda knew the quality wasnt going to be the best with the way we did them.

This time around I would like to get a T Shirt made that will last, look good and people will want to buy.

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:59 am
by sinister audio
maybe a really big siniter audio logo on the back. jk it could be pretty cool to have a few company logos on there but we cant over do it and we dont want to do like rockford or kicker or places like that. elevation would be a good one because they help contribute to the forum and are platnium memebers.

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:08 am
by ridr4lif
Yea...i dont kno about puttin a bunch of companies on there...but i would def buy a shirt. Maybe like sinister said only elevation. And i do like the idea's about the platty's. But yea, i'd buy one. And i would def get a sticker too. I have a chrome sticker on my truck already promoting the business i work for...but white works too.

tedd

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:11 am
by Bwcad1
yea i would be in id also put the stickers on my competion car. dont know if i like the sponsor ideas cause i dont want to wear the shirt to a show with other sponsors on it that arnt mine. that would not be good.

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:14 am
by Ryan from Ohio
I dont know of a member on this forum that actually has a "sponsorship" by any audio company.

But if were talking $300-400 to fork out up front for shirt we need a way to justify it or pay for that up front.

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:21 am
by sinister audio
ya if we could a few manufactures on there that could pay a little for advertising that would help keep the cost down. better check with a-bahn they spend 10 times the money on advertising then they do on making products so im sure that would be in there budget. but i was just kidding on checking with the a-bahn

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:25 am
by kevinberry1
I like the idea of the retro 70's stlye shirt, like something you would see Kelso wear on "That 70's Show". Maybe like a vintage band or muscle car T-shirt that has some cool graphics or logo.

I definitely wouldn't want it to look like an advertisement for products, but I'm not against the endorsement idea if it looks cool. I just wouldn't want it to look like a shirt you could pick up at Walmart for $5. :)

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:02 am
by daykareboards
i'd buy a sticker and t-shirt...