Page 1 of 1

Greetings - MazdaMan here.

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:39 am
by MazdaMan
I've been running around on Ecoustics.com and a local board. So I thought I'd come check out dis place. :words

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:46 am
by smoker
welcome!!!

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:54 am
by audiobass10
MazdaMan wrote:I've been running around on Ecoustics.com and a local board. So I thought I'd come check out dis place. :words
This forum is much more informative than Ecoustics...I posted over there for about a month or so until I gave up on some of the morons over there.

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:58 am
by MazdaMan
Some are, some aren't. Overall I'm impressed with the people that are knowledgable. There are a lot of people that think they know more than they do.

Cool review on the CompVR. Still going strong???

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:07 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Wlecome aboard.

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:14 am
by audiobass10
MazdaMan wrote:Some are, some aren't. Overall I'm impressed with the people that are knowledgable. There are a lot of people that think they know more than they do.

Cool review on the CompVR. Still going strong???
yes indeed.

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:02 am
by ridr4lif
Welcome! :sm29:

tedd

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:05 pm
by GlassWolf
be nice Dave. Jonathan and I are on eCoustics. :P

haha
welcome, mazda

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:11 pm
by audiobass10
KikiTheCat wrote:be nice Dave. Jonathan and I are on eCoustics. :P

haha
welcome, mazda
yea, i've seen you two over there. I just got tired questions like..WHICH SUB IS BETTA!!!! HELP!!! or...WHAT WOOD BE LOUDA?? POWER ACOOSTIK OR AUDIOBAHN?????

then you have the know it alls that know nothing.

::sigh::

I'm sure i'll find myself posting over there again one of these days...What they really need is some moderation.

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:51 pm
by Chris from Washington
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay!