
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Hello!
Hello!
So, bwcad1 invited me here since I am another member of the wolfpack, so I am excited to start here. So, Im 19, currently in my second year of pharmacy school, and I drive a 2000 Galant ES. I really love my Galant, but it seems many out there are not fans of it, but it gives me all I want. As far as audio, and Im sure Im gonna hear it for this, Im not sure what the model numbers and what not are. Bill took care of the install and equip, so thats why. But I do know I have 2 12" Pioneer 600w subs, a 760w amp, and a custom free air box thingy. Im into car audio, but not to the extent many of you surely are. I look forward to learning more about it, and to finish here is a current pic of my setup:


-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
- Chris from Washington
- Posts: 4671
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Washington
- Contact:

