Page 1 of 3
Hello!
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:22 pm
by Eaglflyrs
So, bwcad1 invited me here since I am another member of the wolfpack, so I am excited to start here. So, Im 19, currently in my second year of pharmacy school, and I drive a 2000 Galant ES. I really love my Galant, but it seems many out there are not fans of it, but it gives me all I want. As far as audio, and Im sure Im gonna hear it for this, Im not sure what the model numbers and what not are. Bill took care of the install and equip, so thats why. But I do know I have 2 12" Pioneer 600w subs, a 760w amp, and a custom free air box thingy. Im into car audio, but not to the extent many of you surely are. I look forward to learning more about it, and to finish here is a current pic of my setup:

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:29 pm
by Bwcad1
hey guys i know im gonna catch hell for this but he is on a tight tight budget and i did then speakers box and amp for 70 dollars. not bad huh? again budget stuff not spl not sq just budget lol
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:46 pm
by sinister audio
your link isnt working. bill you have to get him into some big stuff.
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:49 pm
by Bwcad1
worked for me... but it wont work anymore??? he doesnt want big boy stuff lol he spends his money on other things...
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:51 pm
by sinister audio
nope dosnt work right now. oh come on hell love the big boy stuff.
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:53 pm
by Bwcad1
well get him a couple of jackhammers lol and a few boss 2500 watt mono's lol
no i have his next system planed elevation comp 12 not sure about amps yet im sure you know y i picked that sub

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:55 pm
by sinister audio
im thinking he should go with a pro or execution hell love those.
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:57 pm
by Bwcad1
if i can get him to spend the coin i will but hes tough lol anyways u think that amp we talked about will push a 2 12 executions for comps or should i get another one?
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:00 pm
by sinister audio
ya that thing should make they wail pretty good. about a 100 under the rms but it would be great to try for it
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:27 pm
by Chris from Washington
Welcome Eaglflyrs!
You'll find our forum to be a pretty cool place, with lots of friendly members to help you. So if you have any questions, feel free and post them.
I couldn't get your link to work either?