Page 1 of 2
Hello Everyone
Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:10 pm
by JASON96R
Hello everyone my name is Jason, and I live in Fremont, OH; it is near Cedar Point. I just found this message board tonight, and everyone seems friendly and knowledgable. I am a newbie to car audio, and plan to pick everyones brains for the best setup for me. That's about it for now thank you in advance for the welcomes.
Jason
Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:12 pm
by Bwcad1
hey hows it goin? first of all, welcom, second your about 20-30 mins from ryan. and about 2 hours from me! hope you enjoy your stay
Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:30 pm
by JASON96R
Thank you for the quick welcome. Had planned to go to sleep, but was reading the FAQ and the good, bad, and ugly. Is Ryan the one who created this site he seems to be one of the most active mods?
Anyway tommorow morning I plan to post some questions, with my veh. and goals etc. for a SQ type system. I'm leaning towards ARC audio for components, and Soundsplitter for a sub.
Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:31 pm
by ridr4lif
Welcome. This is probably one of the most knowledgable and friendliest boards on the net. Hope you enjoy your stay!
Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:49 pm
by William from NOLA
JASON96R wrote:Is Ryan the one who created this site he seems to be one of the most active mods?
Actually, the creator is Chris from Washington (there was at least one other I believe, but they havent' been here in a while). As for the mod's, Ryan has been the most active recently. Justin was before him, and before Justin was Kiki.
Most of the mod's from our other older forum banded together and organized this newest forum. That's the brief history of the forum... if I got it right! lol
oh and welcome btw
Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:42 pm
by jonnyb
what is with all the people from northern ohio?
welcome.
Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:13 am
by High Society
Welcome,
for a SQ type system. I'm leaning towards ARC audio for components, and Soundsplitter for a sub.
Great stuff, post any Q's you want.
Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:34 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Actually Im only 15 minutes down 20 from you.
Since you speak of ARC I take it you have been in WAYTEC. Troy is a good guy, just dont buy into the Audiobahn junk...
BTW I do installs/boxes/whatever on the side, so dont forget me
As for mods/history/etc.
Chris and Michael Started CAC say in early 1999 I think. I came along towards the end of 1999.
Kiki came on board as just a regular member and only some rememberance of what he used to do. He became so re-involved he relearned/remembered slowly all the things that he used to know.
I think about 2002 Justin came along, maybe 2001...
At any rate here we are more than 6 years later...

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:58 am
by Chris from Washington
Welcome!
Glad you found us, we started out as an Ezboard around 99 or so. After spending just way to much money on Ezboard every 6 months, we decided to upgrade the forum October of last year. And that's where we are today :)
Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:08 am
by smoker
welcome aboard......i wish some people from ky. would join up.........hey since your in oh. you dont need a crx do you?