Page 1 of 4
What did Santa Bring?
Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:17 pm
by Chris from Washington
Anyone get any good stuff?
I got a bunch of stuff to make my computer a little better
New Keyboard
New Mouse
No More USB 1.0 (lol)
And now I can transfer all sorts of stuff off my DVR without worrying about HDD space 300gb!

Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:22 pm
by Bwcad1
i got a new 20" HDTV/monitor for my laptap a new jigsaw a new cordless drill and a couple other things.
Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:33 pm
by sinister audio
i got a 27" panasonic TV and a few DVDs and some other crap that i cant remember. it was pretty awsome.
Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:05 pm
by Chris from Washington
oh ya, got this too
Now I can go back and catch all the stuff I didn't see the first time
Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:19 pm
by audiobass10
i got a new 20" TV..new Craftsaman Jigsaw with laser and a bunch of other assorted tools with a nice tool box. I got some other stuff I cant think of but I made out real good.
Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:28 pm
by Darthness
not much.
money clip
fm transmitter
3 pairs of pants
1 shirt
underwear
deoderant
seat belt clips
windshield wipers
electric razor thigney.. (i love that one)
im pretty sure thats all.
Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:34 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Deodorant? For Christmas?
Hahahaha thats kinda funny. My dads Aunt always get me gifts. Usualy a fruit roll up or two, some kind of candy and a single bag of microwave popcorn???
lol
I got two sweathers, a mini mag lite, a gift certificate to Bob Evans ($10), and 5 tickets to the drive thru car wash- thats it.
Weak Christmas.
Of course I wasnt in a financial position to give much, everyone got $20-30 out of me... (4 people) and that seriously hurt my wallet...
Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:39 pm
by Darthness
yeah my dad went all out this year... deoderant and boxers. but honestly, theres not much that i really wanted. im pretty sure tellinghim i wanted a few re8's for christmas wasn't going to go over too well.
i can't wait until tax returns come in though. im gonna eat that shit up.
Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:11 pm
by Ranger SVO
I got a Kenwood KCA-iP500, hopefully it will interface with my Kenwood KDC-X617. If it does (I'll know this week),I will need to buy an iPod.
Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:31 pm
by Mithrandir
I got a K&N filter for my sunfire, wow gasmilage improvement
