Page 1 of 1

I know you guys hate this.

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:39 pm
by Minorthreat412
I know that everyone gets these "suggestion threads." But it would just make my life a lot easier.

I have a mtx 3401 amp in my car right now. I'm looking to buy some new subs to match the output of the amp.

The recommendations I have for the subs I'll buy are that

They have to be:

-Between $80 -$160 each
-Be well known so that I can get a lot of opinions and buy them easily, and also for my own personal assurance of the product.
-have an RMS that will run well with 200WRMS to each speaker.
-I want to trust them and have them for a while. I'm not going to spend a lot of money on these things but I want a good SQ from a trustworthy brand.

Thanx to anyone that replys to this.
-Chad

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:43 pm
by High Society
I got a alpine type R I want to get rid of. 15" d2 You can have it for $150 shipped? And I have two arc audio arc10d'2 you can have for $160 shipped?

They were Ryans old 10's. They had a crack in the cone but he fixed it. And it's just like new.

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:43 pm
by OnYrMrk
JL Audio 12w1's
Elevation Audio
RE :RE
Blaupunct
Crossfire DB series
Kicker
RF Power
you get the picture.

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:59 pm
by sinister audio
id say 2 re 10s or 8s or 12s should match that amp nicely in a ported box.

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:58 pm
by Justin from Detroit1
ARC Audio 12" FOOSE Edition subwoofers are $159 each and are amazing.

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:21 pm
by sinister audio
justin you probaly want to hide the price.

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:27 pm
by Minorthreat412
Justin from Detroit wrote:ARC Audio 12" FOOSE Edition subwoofers are $159 each and are amazing.
You have a shop in Detroit right? I live in Belleville. When I get the money I'll check them out if you have them. I've never heard or even seen arc audio in person before so I don't know what to expect.

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:38 pm
by Minorthreat412
How much are you selling the ARC KAR 10S4, if you have them?

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:13 pm
by High Society
Hey didn't you check out my post? lol

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:19 pm
by Minorthreat412
High Society wrote:Hey didn't you check out my post? lol
I'd love to buy those off of you. The only problem is that I won't have the money for a good month or so. I working off of about $150 a week. So, I'll be sure to check back on your deal when I get it. I promise.

PS. Are those good for metal? If you know. Thanks a lot.