Page 1 of 3
I've lost 22lbs in 3 weeks..
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:55 am
by MobileAudio219
I cut my calories to around 1,500 - 2,000 and walk atleast 5 miles everyday.
Yesterday I walked 3 miles in the morning then went back in the evening and walked 10 miles non stop at 4 miles for hour...
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:00 pm
by stephensmia
thats cool
you should make a commercial
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:08 pm
by sinister audio
i dont think i could do that id waste away. i take in probaly 4,000 calories a day maybe more and never gain a pound. i wheigh around 150. i can pretty much eat as much as i want when ever i want and never gain wait.
but i guess i work quite a bit so that might help i have been putting in 18hr days lately.
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:20 pm
by High Society
I bet this guy lost 22lbs in a couple sec

Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:25 pm
by MobileAudio219
High Society wrote:I bet this guy lost 22lbs in a couple sec

Why didnt I think of that?
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:50 pm
by solacedagony
Hahaha!
You're off to a good start. Make sure you're doing some weight training as well, nothing serious, but weight training nonetheless.
I do a lot of body weight exercises and it helps immensely.
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:28 pm
by William from NOLA
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:21 pm
by veggie-man
holy smokes mobile! thats amazing keep up the good work! i bet your already feeling healthier :) . and dont give up if you dont lose as much in the upcoming weeks. if you only lose 1 pound a week thats still improvment. keep it up dude!
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:36 pm
by smoker
i lost a couple pounds earlier this morning....woke up with a case of the squeezits.....
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:52 pm
by MobileAudio219
Yeah it got to the point where enough was enough... I am indeed feeling healthier, it's probably because I'm not eating mcdonalds for every single meal...
