Page 1 of 2

anyone ever bought from cardomain.com?

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:07 pm
by lotas
and if so can you please let me know what state you're in and share how long the shipping took?

this is really important because I need to order an amp but Ill be gone at the end of the week for thanksgiving.

I think cardomain.com is in WA cause it charged WA tax..and theres where I live, so shouldnt be too long if i order tonight, says it will ship with 1 business day.


and while we're on the subject, any + or - reviews for cardomain?

thanks

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:58 pm
by Livinloud
I ordered a deck from there about a year ago and I recieved it in 3 days (I live in Illinois)

I dont have any negative things to say.

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:07 pm
by Scarrell
hey i live in Illinois, and my name is Jared :p i plan on ordering stuff from Cardomain(aka soundomain).com aswell, let me know how it goes, i have heard nothing but good stuff about them.

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:41 pm
by Livinloud
Scarrell wrote:hey i live in Illinois, and my name is Jared :p i plan on ordering stuff from Cardomain(aka soundomain).com aswell, let me know how it goes, i have heard nothing but good stuff about them.

Not to steal the thread, but what part of Illinois are you from?

Where is your city located?

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:14 pm
by Scarrell
i live in Southern Illinois......62821, Carmi. what about you?

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:57 pm
by Livinloud
Streator, 61364

45 mins south of chicago

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:01 pm
by Scarrell
hm.... 5 hours away from me.

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:51 pm
by lotas
no way, cardomain is out of those JBL 1200 amps for 200$ :(

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:59 pm
by 6three6mafia6
im not suprised, best deal ive heard of hands down

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:09 am
by jonnyb
they use fedex i think. and i personally dislike fedex. always seems to take about a week to get here. and with UPS, its like 3days max.

other than that, sounddomain is excellent.