Page 1 of 1

Win a 12" sub!

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:46 pm
by William from NOLA
http://www.massiveaudio.com/lowband/contests/index.html

I think I'm going to enter. Massive seems interesting. I wonder how they fare.

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:53 pm
by audiobass10
I entered :excited:

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:58 pm
by 6three6mafia6
entered too

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:40 pm
by Justin from Detroit1
Entered

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:53 pm
by audiobass10
4 of us entered..that means one of us has to win!...right? :bigwink:

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:24 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
I entered aswell.

If nothing else it would make an interesting wall socket vs. subwoofer video...

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:52 pm
by j0sh_o6
Ryan from Ohio wrote:I entered aswell.

If nothing else it would make an interesting wall socket vs. subwoofer video...
lol...i love them vids


i entered also

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:03 pm
by Chris from Washington
IN!

Not sure what I'll do with it, but I always like free stuff. So fingers crossed :)

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:04 pm
by Chris from Washington
:thumbsup
To the Santa Avatar too :)

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:45 pm
by William from NOLA
;) :attitude