DLS Iridium...or Rainbow Profi??
Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:14 pm
I can't decide which to go with for my next 2-way setup.
Right now i am running a pair of DLS Reference PS6 2-way comp's and i love them....but i want to feed more power to my front stage and totally eliminate my rear fill. I will be able to push each pair with ~180wRMS with my USA 4300x amp.
I have asked around and everybody recommends the Rainbows....but then everybody says they are over priced. I have talked to another guy and he says he loves his Profi Vanadiums and he loves the Hard Dome tweet. i am too scared to try the HArd dome, b/c i simply love my Silks, but that is besides the point.
I can get both for a VERY good deal so price is not as big of an issue.
I am a fan of silk tweets so no Profi Vanadiums for me. lol
The thing is is that i would love to try some Rainbows....but i also like the Iridiums b/c i have heard them in many setups and love them. I do not however think the Profi's will disappoint.
I would like some other people's input on my situation and maybe some enlightenment to which i should choose.
The original question remains DLS Iridium or the Rainbow Profi's??? which and why. And would the DLS UR's be that much different from the Iridium's???
Thank you very much guys for the help.
Jonathan, Glasswolf, anybody.....help me put this baby to rest!! lol
Right now i am running a pair of DLS Reference PS6 2-way comp's and i love them....but i want to feed more power to my front stage and totally eliminate my rear fill. I will be able to push each pair with ~180wRMS with my USA 4300x amp.
I have asked around and everybody recommends the Rainbows....but then everybody says they are over priced. I have talked to another guy and he says he loves his Profi Vanadiums and he loves the Hard Dome tweet. i am too scared to try the HArd dome, b/c i simply love my Silks, but that is besides the point.
I can get both for a VERY good deal so price is not as big of an issue.
I am a fan of silk tweets so no Profi Vanadiums for me. lol
The thing is is that i would love to try some Rainbows....but i also like the Iridiums b/c i have heard them in many setups and love them. I do not however think the Profi's will disappoint.
I would like some other people's input on my situation and maybe some enlightenment to which i should choose.
The original question remains DLS Iridium or the Rainbow Profi's??? which and why. And would the DLS UR's be that much different from the Iridium's???
Thank you very much guys for the help.
Jonathan, Glasswolf, anybody.....help me put this baby to rest!! lol