Page 1 of 1

First Pics of JL W1v2's

Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:15 am
by William from NOLA
Suggested Retail:
10'' 119.95
12'' 144.95
13'' 179.95

Image
Image
Image
Image


From a thread at carsound.com

Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:08 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
The 13.5 W1V2 looks like a decent sub...

Hell the normal W1 series from back in the day was a beast of a sub for the money!

Actually it still would be in its price range ($100 per sub) @125 WRMS :)

Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:42 pm
by Justin from Detroit1
Why the shiny ass label? :(

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:37 pm
by William from NOLA
I think I found out why...

Image

"Made in China" ... hmm...

Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:57 am
by Ryan from Ohio
There goes the neighborhood...

I should of really caught that. Must have finally out sourcing there products.

Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:15 am
by Dustin from Huntsville
JL Audio has been made and assembled in China for years now. The units still have to pass JL Audios quality control, so it really makes no difference.

Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:38 pm
by 6three6mafia6
why retire a W1V2 for a w0?seems like a step back?

Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:05 pm
by William from NOLA
I guess it's a new outlook; time for a change I suppose. They might even be making them cheaper. I need to go back in time and buy stock in JL...