Page 1 of 1

one problem

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:57 pm
by sergei91
im finally finishing up my system after a tough 2 years. but ran into a problem. which I need help with. I can not remove my rear speaker because I can't get the paneling off. I've got a 2001 ford ranger. any suggestions for this problem feel free to let me know.

[RIGHT]4 alpine r-series 10" subs.[/RIGHT]
[RIGHT]alpine deck[/RIGHT]
[RIGHT]2 alpine 1500 amps.[/RIGHT]

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:02 pm
by lotas
4 alpine r-series 10" subs.


alpine deck


2 alpine 1500 amps.



is that your setup? why would you need to take out the rear speakers?

im sorry i dunno what the inside of that truck looks like...can you take some pics? it should just be plastic that pops off...you might have to find where it ends (it might be one huge piece..ive seen some chevy trucks like this, and its a hassle) and then work from there if you can find where it ends. sorry i couldnt help :-/

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:44 pm
by Scarrell
ive worked on a few Ranger installs, why do you want rear speakers? they would be pointless, the box will be covering them up anyway, unless they are up higher by the headrest, but they still wouldnt be needed, you need a good front stage, maybe an amp to them, if you want rear speakers then go ahead i guess, but i hope you get it solved and installed all good, let us now, get some pics of everything.