oops...
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:19 am
Ok a soda exploded all over the dash of my car, the cd player, the climate control everything. Now all the buttons are stickin bad, whats the best cleaner to get the gunk off?
A Car Audio Forum dedicated to providing our members with the best audio, video, and alarm troubleshooting.
https://caraudiocentral.net/forums/
High Society wrote:Q-tips and rubbin alcohol? You will most likely have to take the CD player apart so you can get to all the buttons. Next time remeber electroics don't get thursty man :) Good Luck
Maybe Im just really tired but I dont get what youre saying...subster87 wrote:Jettas are built backwards, cup holder directly above cd player and climate control, one good bump and everything is wet. Thanks for the advice tho give it a wirl for a while this after noon. I got a real complex question no one here can solve u wonna give it a whirl? My system isolates at battery voltage, but not when the car is in motion at all. If you turn the volume to zero it stops. The rcas are fine, amps are fine. What the hell is wrong with it?
i don't think you're that tired... i'm still trying to figure it out ;PMobileAudio219 wrote:Maybe Im just really tired but I dont get what youre saying...
so if i understand he gets engine noise while he is driving but it is not noticeable at idle.......do i win?isolates
I actually read it as oscillates the first time I went through and then realized he wrote isolates lol. Funny how the mind works.smoker wrote:i think he means oscillates not so if i understand he gets engine noise while he is driving but it is not noticeable at idle.......do i win?
Maybe, if that is indeed a good translation...smoker wrote:i think he means oscillates not so if i understand he gets engine noise while he is driving but it is not noticeable at idle.......do i win?
Lol i meant osolates soory poor spelling. The system osolates, at battery voltage and idle. if that helps alot more.smoker wrote:i think he means oscillates not so if i understand he gets engine noise while he is driving but it is not noticeable at idle.......do i win?
solacedagony wrote:I actually read it as oscillates the first time I went through and then realized he wrote isolates lol. Funny how the mind works.
Anyway man, next time use some punctuation and basic grammar. It's easier to understand :)
For cleaning, you can either do it the hard way and q tip it, or just take off the dash panel and spray it down and towel it up.