Page 1 of 2

Check out Caraudiocentral.net in 2001

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:20 pm
by Chris from Washington
http://web.archive.org/web/200109272006 ... ntral.net/

just checking out the way back web archive, and saw that someone owned this domain in 01. What a joke of a site that was.

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:21 pm
by Chris from Washington
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/main? ... entral.net

huh, according to them our stats are way down??

Sure seems like we've been growing the past couple months.

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:36 pm
by GlassWolf
down from exboard maybe, but quantity rarely reflects quality.

Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:18 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
What was our old URL?

Heck I cant remember!

Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:49 pm
by Chris from Washington
hmm
I think it was http://www.caraudiocentralforums.com

I think??

Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:50 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Hmmm, tried looking up that URL and it was partial Sleazy Board...

Kinda funny

Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:31 pm
by Chris from Washington
Ryan from Ohio wrote:Hmmm, tried looking up that URL and it was partial Sleazy Board...

Kinda funny
Wierd, I just tried the old URL and got nothing. Strange

Hey, if you haven't written a review on Alexa. Write one up!
Let's get a ton of reviews on there.

Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:08 pm
by Darthness
Chris from Washington wrote:http://www.alexa.com/data/details/main? ... entral.net

huh, according to them our stats are way down??

Sure seems like we've been growing the past couple months.
looks about right to me.. maybe not as sharp.but i have noticed that in the past couple months we haven't been as busy as usual

Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:59 pm
by Chris from Washington
I guess as long as we don't get a bunch of losers I'm happy with where we all. :)

But everyone post some reviews on Alexa, be cool if we had 20 some review all 5 stars of coarse

Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:01 pm
by audiofreak12
wasen't the old sleezy board site http://www.caraudiodiscussioncentral.com ? I lookl around there every once in a while, only when im at work though, too much spyware!!