Page 1 of 1

XM Radio

Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:51 am
by audiofreak12
I work for an FM station and i get sick and tired of hearing our commercials all the time. Since my truck is an 06 and my dad won't let me put an aftermarket HU in it, what are my options. I've been looking at a Delphi RoadyXT and using an FM Modulator that is built in, but whats the quality like with a modulator? I would prefer that it not sound like a big peice of ass, but its also a stock HU that im using to, so do i have any options? The truck is an 06 Silverado. Thanks!

Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:23 pm
by audiofreak12
Doesn't anyone have an idea?

Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:09 pm
by William from NOLA
It will sound okay. It won't be like a cd, but somewhat near it depending on what your source is. You probably won't be able to have 30Hz and below played. This depends on your HU tho.

It won't sound terrible though.