Page 1 of 1

Alpine CDA-9813 / How can i turn off the crossovers and set them ?

Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:20 pm
by suleman36
I know you hold down x-over for 2 seconds or whatever but how can you set the lpf and hpf to pass and turn it off ? How can i set my slopes etc... ?

Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:08 pm
by JeremyC
I have always wanted to say this.

RTFM

Dude, I don't know. I wish I could help, but I still couldn't resist the reply.

Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:21 am
by OnYrMrk
RTFM....hmmm.

Run Through Farting Monkeys?

Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:57 am
by suleman36
I been trying to read thru the manual but havent found the info yet. I will look again.

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:12 am
by basicxj
Page 16 of the manual (hard copy that came with the 9813).

There's a slider switch on the 9813 to select either 2-way or 3-way for the crossover. If you're using 2-way (high pass/low pass)...


Press and hold T.Corr/X-Over button for at least two seconds.

Press Band/Tel to select desired parameter: Low-Rear-Front-Low, and so on.

Press << or >> to select desired cut-off frequency point (crossover point) 20-200hz in 1/3 octave steps.

Press Source/Power to select desired slope. Slope of 0 is flat or off. Slope of
1= -6 db/octave, 2= -12db/octave, 3= -18db/octave, 4= -24sb/octave.

To store your setting, press and hold any preset button 1 through 6.

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:03 pm
by suleman36
Im using a 2 way component set with passive crossovers so i should select the 2 way option. Thanks man