Page 1 of 1
aftermarket A/C systems
Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:16 am
by JASON96R
GlassWolf, in regards to your Charger, I thought at one post you said something or maybe I saw a AC kit; or am I smoking crack? If you do have a aftermarket AC kit one kind do you have and how do you like it? Thinking of putting one in my 69 Barracuda. Thank you for your help.
Jason
Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:26 am
by JASON96R
Holy crap, you have a 94 Grand Cherokee with a 5 speed. Those are a little rare. Anyway I just noticed that later.
Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:48 pm
by William from NOLA
When creating a thread specific to one person, you should probably just PM them. Please do in the future. Thanks!
Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:57 pm
by smoker
hey will, notice your riding bitch......
Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:36 pm
by William from NOLA
well, it was a fun ride...
Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:36 pm
by Team AI
LOL at least his heads visible :P
Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:45 pm
by GlassWolf
using a sanden 508 compressor, BeCool condenser, and factory AC controls
I've used vintage air systems as well though and they work quite well for non factory AC cars.
mine came loaded.. 383 stock, AC, power windows, etc..
Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:00 pm
by JASON96R
Ok, thanks. I am thinking about installing a aftermarket AC system in my 69 Barracuda, which came with nothing stock.
Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:04 am
by GlassWolf
vintage air is good, but you're looking at about two grand for the complete system if I recall.
Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:34 pm
by JASON96R
OK, thanks I'm just getting some ideas.