Page 1 of 2

What would you pay for this?

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:36 pm
by wichy
I'm curious to what you guys think I should ask for this unit. Its a custom sealed box built by yours truly, two Rockford Fosgate 12" Stage 1 Subs, and a Profile 1000 watt amp. Any input would be appreciated.
Image

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:52 pm
by Scarrell
$350 at most.

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:36 pm
by Chris from MI
Well you could get all that equipment brand new (except the enclosure) for about 200 probably. So being used I would say 200-250 with the enclosure at most. I would recommend saving up a little cash and picking something else up though.

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:41 pm
by Scarrell
see what that stuff goes for on Ebay new.. even if that stuff was a week old, you still wouldnt get what you paid for the stuff new..so keep that in mind.. nice install and all, but you'd have better luck selling it for a higher price local to a person who doesnt know much about car audio or try Ebay

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:46 pm
by wichy
Thats what I wanted to do. If it works out the way I want it to, I'm gonna use my tax refund, the money I get from this unit, and some of the money I have saved up to buy either L5's or L7's and a hifonics Brutus 1606 amp. I think it will thump a lil bit harder. ;)

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:48 pm
by Bwcad1
250

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:53 pm
by Darthness
holy shit, rockford (stage 1?) without cracked cones! i never thought i'd see em.

them are rare subs!

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:44 pm
by justaghost
maybe $150. the box seems nice but the amp wiring isnt hidden. the products arent anything worthwhile either.

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:58 pm
by sinister audio
me myself i wouldnt buy them (sorry you couldnt ever get me to buy those) but for someone else 250 or so.

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:38 am
by smoker
i thnk the right person will give him 300 for it. its not a bad looking install and while neither brand is my absolute favorite, there is nothing wrong with profile for the money and while the rf's are overpriced they are a decent beginner sub that a lot of you probably started with........