Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
I have a unique problem
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
I have a unique problem
Seems a family of spiders have decided to call my Alero home.
I left my windows cracked a few nice days at work, and I think one slipped in and had, um about 200 babies or whatever it is...
The other morning while leaving to work, there was a white spider about the size of a nickel on the outside of my windshield ->wipers on.
About 10 miles later, a bigger black one came trotting across my windshield. He was about the size of a fifty cent piece. Oh and he was inside. I grabbed a CD case and I THINK I swatted him out the window.
Yet I still have cobwebs every night all over the dash...
Loud music, bass, heat and cold... Still there... Cant be getting any food... They are the only insects in my car...
Help?
I left my windows cracked a few nice days at work, and I think one slipped in and had, um about 200 babies or whatever it is...
The other morning while leaving to work, there was a white spider about the size of a nickel on the outside of my windshield ->wipers on.
About 10 miles later, a bigger black one came trotting across my windshield. He was about the size of a fifty cent piece. Oh and he was inside. I grabbed a CD case and I THINK I swatted him out the window.
Yet I still have cobwebs every night all over the dash...
Loud music, bass, heat and cold... Still there... Cant be getting any food... They are the only insects in my car...
Help?
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
-
smoker
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4126
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: florence, ky
- Contact:
i had this same problem, where my shop is there is a small and i mean small patch of woods behind me and i get snakes in teh shop sometimes but recently i left my windows all the way down at work and came out to some spider webs in my car.....i left the windows open for a couple days and they seem to have left, but then again i recently took out the whole dash, carpet, seats, all the plastic and tommorrow the headliner so maybe that did it
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Now I dont want to hear that...
Its to early, otherwise I would find some of them "spiderballs". Im not sure exactly what they are, but they are about the size of a large grapefruit, are green and I guess spiders dont like them. I think they grow on trees and fall down. What kind of trees, good question.
Its to early, otherwise I would find some of them "spiderballs". Im not sure exactly what they are, but they are about the size of a large grapefruit, are green and I guess spiders dont like them. I think they grow on trees and fall down. What kind of trees, good question.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
ehhh
I guess it will have to wait until next weekend. I should have the Saturn up and done by then, I freaking hope...
I guess it will have to wait until next weekend. I should have the Saturn up and done by then, I freaking hope...
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Well we found ANOTHER snake in our house the other night! Both have been about 4 ft long chicken(black) snakes. One was crawling across my wall on top of stuff, about 3 ft above my head when I looked up!!!! WOW that kinda startled me a bit.... Needless to say there is a hole in my wall about the size of a .22
I did wait for the opportune shot so as not to shoot out of my house.
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861
JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
-
High Society
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2473
- Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
- Location: Philippines
- Contact:
My mom put those down in the basement for camel crickets, and it seems to work....they sure do look real ugly tho. I wonder who, why, and when did someone think of trying to use something like that? Things like that make me think sometimes.Its to early, otherwise I would find some of them "spiderballs". Im not sure exactly what they are, but they are about the size of a large grapefruit, are green and I guess spiders dont like them. I think they grow on trees and fall down. What kind of trees, good question.
♠ Mateo ♠
80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
Ortho has a spray called Home Defense... works well and is kid and pet safe... doesn't smell like bug spray either, smells like oranges.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
cargodz wrote:Ortho has a spray called Home Defense... works well and is kid and pet safe... doesn't smell like bug spray either, smells like oranges.
Ahhh, we make ortho products at work, just got done with a order of spider and ant killer...
We run alot of insect killers on our line...
Little note for ya, alot of that type of product will make you shiat yourself, and almost instantly... Yeah, crapping yourself in front of your coworkers probably isnt the best thing for your ego, luckly I havent experinced that....... yet!
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

