Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Need a favor from all of you!

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Need a favor from all of you!

Post by Chris from Washington »

You all might think this is lame, but I'm ticked.

I just found out that Coke has discontinued my favorite flavor! Black Cherry Vanilla coke!! I love this stuff, and now it's gone! :sad017:

So I'm hoping if they get enough feedback from people wanting it back, that maybe they just might do it.

http://www.thecoca-colacompany.com/cont ... index.html

Please fill it out and say you want 'Black Cherry Vanilla Coke' back!! :happy055:



Thank You!!!
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Darthness »

submitted.
Image
- Keith
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

Sent.
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
brtnboarder3241
Senior Member
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:40 pm
Location: saint charles, IL
Contact:

Post by brtnboarder3241 »

sent..got a copy/



bring back Black Cherry Vanilla coke fuckheads..also ill boycott ur shit and send ya straight to hell..and make sure u all fuck ur own mothers down there and then get eatin by snakes then blown up and analy raped by saddam hussein..thanks

please??
bring??
back??
Black Cherry Vanilla coke??

NOW..PEACE

BYE
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Sent ;)
Copy below

It has come to my attention along with some of my friends that you are stopping production of our favorite drink, Black Cherry Vanilla Coke. This going into summer doesn't seem logical when this is still yet a newer variety that many I'm sure have not tryed as of yet, but I'm sure as we do would surely love. Please give Black Cherry Vanilla Coke another chance for the world to try and continue to enjoy this great beverage. Thanks Michael
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Sent ;)
Copy below

It has come to my attention along with some of my friends that you are stopping production of our favorite drink, Black Cherry Vanilla Coke. This going into summer doesn't seem logical when this is still yet a newer variety that many I'm sure have not tryed as of yet, but I'm sure as we do would surely love. Please give Black Cherry Vanilla Coke another chance for the world to try and continue to enjoy this great beverage. Thanks Michael
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

Cool Thanks Everyone!!

I only have about 3 12 pks left!!! So I really hope they decide to bring it back!
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Darthness »

man you might be addicted to coke you know... :-p
Image
- Keith
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

ya think :)
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

I'm still playing that coke rewards game too, have about 4400 points too!

only about 13,500 more to get the vending machine
Post Reply