Page 1 of 3

Need a favor from all of you!

Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:16 pm
by Chris from Washington
You all might think this is lame, but I'm ticked.

I just found out that Coke has discontinued my favorite flavor! Black Cherry Vanilla coke!! I love this stuff, and now it's gone! :sad017:

So I'm hoping if they get enough feedback from people wanting it back, that maybe they just might do it.

http://www.thecoca-colacompany.com/cont ... index.html

Please fill it out and say you want 'Black Cherry Vanilla Coke' back!! :happy055:



Thank You!!!

Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:31 pm
by Darthness
submitted.

Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:11 pm
by William from NOLA
Sent.

Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:51 pm
by brtnboarder3241
sent..got a copy/



bring back Black Cherry Vanilla coke fuckheads..also ill boycott ur shit and send ya straight to hell..and make sure u all fuck ur own mothers down there and then get eatin by snakes then blown up and analy raped by saddam hussein..thanks

please??
bring??
back??
Black Cherry Vanilla coke??

NOW..PEACE

BYE

Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:51 pm
by cargodz
Sent ;)
Copy below

It has come to my attention along with some of my friends that you are stopping production of our favorite drink, Black Cherry Vanilla Coke. This going into summer doesn't seem logical when this is still yet a newer variety that many I'm sure have not tryed as of yet, but I'm sure as we do would surely love. Please give Black Cherry Vanilla Coke another chance for the world to try and continue to enjoy this great beverage. Thanks Michael

Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:52 pm
by cargodz
Sent ;)
Copy below

It has come to my attention along with some of my friends that you are stopping production of our favorite drink, Black Cherry Vanilla Coke. This going into summer doesn't seem logical when this is still yet a newer variety that many I'm sure have not tryed as of yet, but I'm sure as we do would surely love. Please give Black Cherry Vanilla Coke another chance for the world to try and continue to enjoy this great beverage. Thanks Michael

Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:32 am
by Chris from Washington
Cool Thanks Everyone!!

I only have about 3 12 pks left!!! So I really hope they decide to bring it back!

Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:56 am
by Darthness
man you might be addicted to coke you know... :-p

Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:00 am
by Chris from Washington
ya think :)

Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:01 am
by Chris from Washington
I'm still playing that coke rewards game too, have about 4400 points too!

only about 13,500 more to get the vending machine