Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Advice on Amp

All questions related to amplifier installation and troubleshooting.
RobBroaddus
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:55 am
Location: TN

Advice on Amp

Post by RobBroaddus »

I have a JL 10 W 7 Sub in enclosed box for my 03 Dodoge Ram, that replaces the center seat up front. I'm looking for a nice AMP to push it. Any advice would be great.

Thanks
Rob
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Jl 500/1 :)
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
RobBroaddus
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:55 am
Location: TN

Post by RobBroaddus »

Thanks that's what I was leaning toward. Should I also get a JL 300/4 to push the VR 690's CXI and 6.5 CXI ? What is a good head unit, to get that isn't so expensive? I have an old Pioneer CD player now.
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

Almost any Alpine, Eclipse, or upper level Pioneer. Clarion ProAudio is also pretty good.
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

JVC Digifine series.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Post Reply