Page 1 of 1
Advice on Amp
Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:21 am
by RobBroaddus
I have a JL 10 W 7 Sub in enclosed box for my 03 Dodoge Ram, that replaces the center seat up front. I'm looking for a nice AMP to push it. Any advice would be great.
Thanks
Rob
Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:22 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Jl 500/1 :)
Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:50 am
by RobBroaddus
Thanks that's what I was leaning toward. Should I also get a JL 300/4 to push the VR 690's CXI and 6.5 CXI ? What is a good head unit, to get that isn't so expensive? I have an old Pioneer CD player now.
Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:55 am
by William from NOLA
Almost any Alpine, Eclipse, or upper level Pioneer. Clarion ProAudio is also pretty good.
Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:31 am
by Ryan from Ohio
JVC Digifine series.