Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Whats going on?

Stop in and Introduce yourself & post a pic!
Syn
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:25 am
Location: Colorado

Whats going on?

Post by Syn »

Hey guys thought I would drop in to introduce myself, my name is J (and yes that is my legal name just the letter J) , I wouldn't call myself a noob at car audio but I'm no pro either. But right now I have one alpine type R 12" that is about to be put outta comission as its been through some tough bumping for the past I think 4 years. I have it hooked up to an alpine mrd300 I think is the model number. Hopefully that changes soon and I get the new Custom FSQ :thumbsup , glad to be here and hope to become a helpful member to the site.


O ya and I'll post pictures of my set up when I get home from work.
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

Welcome, enjoy your stay
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

welcome J. im sure the FSQ will rock your world.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Syn
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:25 am
Location: Colorado

Post by Syn »

Thanks guys and I'm sure I'm in for a rocking when I get that FSQ!!
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

so are you going to be the first to buy the FSQ??? Woah that deserves quite a standing ovation :sm29:
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

there have already been quite a few sold.












by that i mean 2.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Syn
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:25 am
Location: Colorado

Post by Syn »

CaptainPioneer wrote:so are you going to be the first to buy the FSQ??? Woah that deserves quite a standing ovation :sm29:
If everything keeps moving as planned looks like I might be the first .... YAY for me lol :thumbsup

Edit : lol shot down I'm not the first
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

hehe well then Bill I think i will buy one when i have the money for it...
TBH i have the money... i am just spending it differently... Hehehe
Lets just say expect some pix in the Off Topic section soon concerning my Home Brewing set up! hehehe muahahahahaha muahahah
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

beer < WP FSQ
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
scotts1000rr
Senior Member
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:09 am
Location: wheeling,wv

Post by scotts1000rr »

I think you are getting carried away with this home brew stuff its starting to take over your car audio needs
Post Reply