Page 1 of 3

Whats going on?

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:43 am
by Syn
Hey guys thought I would drop in to introduce myself, my name is J (and yes that is my legal name just the letter J) , I wouldn't call myself a noob at car audio but I'm no pro either. But right now I have one alpine type R 12" that is about to be put outta comission as its been through some tough bumping for the past I think 4 years. I have it hooked up to an alpine mrd300 I think is the model number. Hopefully that changes soon and I get the new Custom FSQ :thumbsup , glad to be here and hope to become a helpful member to the site.


O ya and I'll post pictures of my set up when I get home from work.

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:50 am
by William from NOLA
Welcome, enjoy your stay

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:50 am
by Bwcad1
welcome J. im sure the FSQ will rock your world.

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:19 am
by Syn
Thanks guys and I'm sure I'm in for a rocking when I get that FSQ!!

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:51 am
by CaptainPioneer
so are you going to be the first to buy the FSQ??? Woah that deserves quite a standing ovation :sm29:

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:53 am
by Bwcad1
there have already been quite a few sold.












by that i mean 2.

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:57 am
by Syn
CaptainPioneer wrote:so are you going to be the first to buy the FSQ??? Woah that deserves quite a standing ovation :sm29:
If everything keeps moving as planned looks like I might be the first .... YAY for me lol :thumbsup

Edit : lol shot down I'm not the first

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:14 am
by CaptainPioneer
hehe well then Bill I think i will buy one when i have the money for it...
TBH i have the money... i am just spending it differently... Hehehe
Lets just say expect some pix in the Off Topic section soon concerning my Home Brewing set up! hehehe muahahahahaha muahahah

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:27 am
by Bwcad1
beer < WP FSQ

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:40 am
by scotts1000rr
I think you are getting carried away with this home brew stuff its starting to take over your car audio needs