Page 1 of 2

My Coca Cola collection just got a little better today

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:23 pm
by Chris from Washington
Picked this up today,
Lady at my work had it, and didn't want it anymore.

Got it for free :)

Just needs a little cleaning up, and one of the slots don't work but hoping I can fix it. And I have to say, these things are heavy!!! holy crap!!

Image

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:59 pm
by SCOlds
Nice! Gotta love free stuff!

RD

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:55 pm
by cargodz
Heck ya... Loven the Freebies... My Uncle just gave me his 27" TV for going over and helping set up his new 42" LCD ;)

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:01 pm
by William from NOLA
awesome

So did that fit in your 4runner? lol

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:18 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Im guessing two things :)

1) You will restore this unit to its full former glory

2) You will switch out all the lights for LEDs :p

Ok so Im joking with the second one, but its possible.

Good score, them things dont sell cheap!

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:11 pm
by Chris from Washington
I'm going to 'restore' it as much as I can, I don't think I want to actually go to the point of stripping it down, and repainting. That's just too much work for me.

No, no LEDs on this one :) Not going to mess with the wiring on something like this :)

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:12 pm
by Chris from Washington
William from NOLA wrote:awesome

So did that fit in your 4runner? lol
LOL,
No we took my dads truck, and was it tricky getting it out. We had to have a friend come over and help us. These things are sooooo heavy!! I was nervous we were going to drop it, trying to get it out.

Right now it's stuck right there in the middle of the garage. I can't move it the darn thing.

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:41 pm
by brisgreat1
you should re-stock it!

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:51 pm
by snoogins
I would have a hard time stocking it with coke and not beer.

What a freebie though!

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:58 am
by cargodz
snoogins wrote:I would have a hard time stocking it with coke and not beer.
Who says one of them buttons couldn't be for beer ;) :p