Page 1 of 1

WooHoo!!

Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:28 pm
by Chris from Washington
:sm29:

Just paid off the 4Runner!!
It's all mine now...

:bow

Next is getting the house paid off!

Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:18 pm
by cargodz
NICE! :happy055:

Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:33 pm
by Notoriouslyloud
thats always a great feeling paying something big off like that :D

Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:28 pm
by William from NOLA
woohoo! I know that feeling. I just paid off my 06 corolla in June.

Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:52 pm
by MobileAudio219
I just paid my sprint bill....



Ok, ok... So I dont have anything nice. Thanks for reminding me.

Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:57 pm
by Darthness
thanks for reminding me..

$3500 student loan
$4000 on the truck
$500 on the CC that'll be gone in december.

Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:08 pm
by brtnboarder3241
congrats..

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:26 am
by smoker
i paid the sanitation bill yesterday. i paid the electric bill monday. bought some primer for the monte.