Page 1 of 1
new member
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:59 pm
by Tim
Hey gang, I'm Tim and I am addicted to car audio. :) Seriously I just found this forum like a couple days ago and I registered.
I'll get some pics up sometime, I am still on dial up for a few more days and it is just more of a chore to upload.
Anyhow Happy New Year
Tim
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:09 pm
by cargodz
Welcome Tim... I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here since I believe we have about the best bunch of guys on the web that are like yourself, and there's tons of knowledge for just about anything your car audio heart desires

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:34 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Welcome aboard Tim.
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:47 pm
by William from NOLA
Hi Tim.
What's the deal with dial up? lol
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:07 pm
by Robert Wollenberg
How's it going Tim? Welcome to the board.
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:14 pm
by brtnboarder3241
welcome to cac
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:07 pm
by Tim
Thanks for the welcome guys. I know I will enjoy myself here. The reason I'm still on dial up is our area has not had DSL that long and I have just been puttin off gettin it.
Thanks again,
Tim
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:46 pm
by Robert Wollenberg
Yeah, Kentucky is a little bit behind the rest of the states when it comes to certain things. I'm just playin'. lol. My internet connection here is less then dialup on it's good days.
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:11 pm
by smoker
what part of ky are you in.....i live in northern ky myself and own a shop there
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:28 am
by brisgreat1
hi, welcome and happynewyear to u 2