Page 1 of 3

Unique Whips unique install

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:27 pm
by slick94prix

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:43 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
lol

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:04 am
by cargodz
Well I don't know about the build... but dam I love that Truck :D

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:43 am
by Robert Wollenberg
The truck is pretty cool, but the install kinda sucks.

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:25 am
by falkenbd
Is there like 100 gallons of gas tank on that thing? How far does 100 gallons go? 250 miles?

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:28 am
by Bwcad1
falkenbd wrote:Is there like 100 gallons of gas tank on that thing? How far does 100 gallons go? 250 miles?
17.8 feet

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:52 pm
by Robert Wollenberg
Bwcad1 wrote:17.8 feet
lol, damn!

Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:11 pm
by Chris from Washington
lol, that's a lot of tape

Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:28 pm
by JASON96R
They should submit all of that behind the scenes work to the Red Green Show.

Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:45 pm
by cargodz
JASON96R wrote:They should submit all of that behind the scenes work to the Red Green Show.
You know I went back and looked at it again, and the second time around I was thinking the same thing :p LOL