Page 1 of 2
whats up boys and girls
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:00 pm
by xloudcivicx
Haven't been around here in years. Just dropping in to say whats up to chris, ryan, justin and of course, kiki.
I still have the civic but sold the MB quart, JL and PPI art amps.
There isn't anything in there now, but I picked up a few new used ppi art amps, a diamond audio 10" powered by a rockford 'power' series amp.
Also, just picked up some klipsch La Scala home speakers. Wow, these things are amazing!
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:16 pm
by William from NOLA
holy crap, the question is, just how many years has it been? lol welcome back
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:59 pm
by xloudcivicx
Hey william! The last time I logged into the CAC site was way back in 05. I was more of a regular before we got these awesome domain. This is pretty nice fellas! good job.
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:30 am
by Scarrell
i remember you.. what happend?
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:09 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Its been a very very very long time. Name looks familiar.
Kiki= Glasswolf.
Justin= MIA
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:18 am
by cargodz
Well you predate my joining here, but it's always nice to hear of old faces coming back... So welcome back

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:58 am
by lonnie
Welcome back! Hell I forgot I haven't been here long myself!
Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:38 pm
by xloudcivicx
Hey ya'll, I think I'm back again. I've been out of the car audio scene for a while and I think I'm going to get into it hot and heavy again.
I just picked up a 10w6v2 or v3 for $60 with a box. What a steal! I'm going to hook this thing up to a PPI art series 300.2 or 600.2. I have to figure out which sub I have first.
I was also debating on getting a 8w7 for $200.
Or a 13w6 with a 500/1 for $400.
One of these setups is going in the civic.
The other in my girlfriends Ford escape.
Hey Glasswolf! I'm staying in HOlland right now. I know you're over here on the west side, somewhere. How's it going?
And happy medical marijuana to all the michiganders!!
Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:46 am
by MobileAudio219
Oh god, hes back, again.....
I dont know if you remember me or not, but I was the "awesome" guy everyone

to.
It's pretty much the same now, please feel free to praise me... I'm use to the groupies!!!
Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:31 pm
by swimmerdude
xloudcivicx wrote:And happy medical marijuana to all the michiganders!!
i must not pay attention to the news that much but whaaaaaaaat??