Page 1 of 1

Eclipse E-Iserv setup help.

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:06 pm
by falkenbd
Ok, I'm trying to get the most out of this deck before I get rid of it in a few months.

I was really hoping to be able to log in to the eclipse e-iserv website for customization, and maybe to try out the turn-by-turn directions. I don't have the manual for the player, I wrote down the serial number, and messed around will button combinations while the player was off, and I got it to display an 8 digit number. But I need this registration key, Which is 16 characters.

I can't get registered on the website.

Here is what the size says:

Please input your registration key.
Refer to owner's manual(CD8455: p.212,CD8445: p.189,CD5435: p.106,CD5425: p.102)for instruction on obtaining your user registration key.

16 digit registration key is displayed 8 characters at a time on the main unit. When entering this key on the E-iSERV website, please follow the sequence in which it is displayed on the unit.

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:53 am
by falkenbd
anyone?

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:47 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Sorry man I dont have any experience with Eclipse decks.

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:48 pm
by cargodz
Eclipse doesn't have all the specs they used to online... hate to say it, but you may have to contact them and tell them you lost the info.

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:51 am
by dlp3l6
Check that the deck is in standby mode.
Press the [DISP] button for more than one second.
The first 8 digits of your User Registration Key will be displayed.
Press and hold [DISP] once more (for a second or more) and the
remaining 8 digits will be displayed.

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:38 am
by falkenbd
awesome first post. very helpful, and on a thread that hasn't been touched since april.

i'll be trying this tonight. thanks.