Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Which one??

Post all your general car audio questions here.
bechtold15
Junior Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:45 pm

Which one??

Post by bechtold15 »

I'm currently preparing to install a new system into my ride. And I cant decide which subs I should put into it. So I thought I would see what everyone hear thought. Ok the subs I'm thinking about are RE XXX, Adire Brahmas, JBL GTI's, MA XL's, and DD 3512..My goal is to be in the 150's when metered. Which of those subs do you think will be closest to that goal. Thanks in advance for any and all help.
ridr4lif
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1654
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:00 am
Location: East Hampton, NY

Post by ridr4lif »

Umm...double post?



TEDD
Post Reply