Like always joining yet another audio forum couldnt kill me so here i stand a grow a** man...no wait. anyways um i am 18/m/ga. Munki told me about this site. I am his audio advisor expert/box builder .
I myself enjoy car audio (duh thats the reason im here) but i like doing installs, about anything electrical (home, boat, car, etc) i build custom subwoofer enclosures any time i got a few dollars in my pocket as soon as i can schedule a visit back to my shop itll be 5 box's this month
I do not have a vehicle i use my sisters 2001 honda accord 4dr as my play ground. she is pretty cool with it too.
the box as seen in video/pics is the current box. a 6.3 cubic ft (internal) tapped horn designed by fallen of ROE (sorry if im not allowed to promote other sites. honestly i just wanna promote fallen. good guy and he knows his stuff).
But my equipment consists of:
Kicker zx200.2
Kicker 12" comp
Kicker 4ga wiring
stock alt/bat
me thinks this tater and Munki duo are the same people, or that they have the same grandfather. If I am wrong, welcome to the board, if I am right, you can't have two tags here...or am I wrong in that as well?
OnYrMrk wrote:me thinks this tater and Munki duo are the same people, or that they have the same grandfather. If I am wrong, welcome to the board, if I am right, you can't have two tags here...or am I wrong in that as well?
Wait what? lol..he is my friend....but i am by no means the same person..lol
OnYrMrk wrote:me thinks this tater and Munki duo are the same people, or that they have the same grandfather. If I am wrong, welcome to the board, if I am right, you can't have two tags here...or am I wrong in that as well?
From the install forum, on the Mark VIII thread, Munki stated Quote:
Originally Posted by Munki
I have never personally been riding in a Lincoln mark Vlll but my friend's grandfather has one. From what i see from looking at his its very nice. My friends grandfathers mark is a 92'.
and then Tater stated his grandfathers...I mistook that munki stated his grandfather also instead of My friends grandfather. It is a vicious cycle. My apologies to Munki and Tater.
OnYrMrk wrote:I got my lines crossed.
From the install forum, on the Mark VIII thread, Munki stated Quote:
Originally Posted by Munki
I have never personally been riding in a Lincoln mark Vlll but my friend's grandfather has one. From what i see from looking at his its very nice. My friends grandfathers mark is a 92'.
and then Tater stated his grandfathers...I mistook that munki stated his grandfather also instead of My friends grandfather. It is a vicious cycle. My apologies to Munki and Tater.
that's kinda what i figured...lol....but its cool don't worry about it.