Page 1 of 2

Tater has arrived :D

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:44 pm
by tater
Like always joining yet another audio forum couldnt kill me so here i stand a grow a** man...no wait. anyways um i am 18/m/ga. Munki told me about this site. I am his audio advisor expert/box builder :thumbsup .

I myself enjoy car audio (duh thats the reason im here) but i like doing installs, about anything electrical (home, boat, car, etc) i build custom subwoofer enclosures any time i got a few dollars in my pocket as soon as i can schedule a visit back to my shop itll be 5 box's this month :D

I do not have a vehicle i use my sisters 2001 honda accord 4dr as my play ground. she is pretty cool with it too.

Image
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll16 ... 000955.jpg
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll16 ... 000941.jpg
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll16 ... 000931.jpg
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll16 ... 000937.jpg
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll16 ... 0003-1.jpg
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll16 ... 060004.jpg
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll16 ... 000945.jpg

the box as seen in video/pics is the current box. a 6.3 cubic ft (internal) tapped horn designed by fallen of ROE (sorry if im not allowed to promote other sites. honestly i just wanna promote fallen. good guy and he knows his stuff).
But my equipment consists of:
Kicker zx200.2
Kicker 12" comp
Kicker 4ga wiring
stock alt/bat

nutin special but it gets the job done.

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:08 pm
by Munki
yea its true..i'm a clueless 15 year old with a system....lol....

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:01 pm
by Scarrell
ah, glad to see you guys join up.. told you its a great board.. little slow, but NO drama bs.

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:05 am
by cargodz
Welcome Tater (and to Munki as well)... It's always great to see new generations of people getting into car audio ;)

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:13 am
by OnYrMrk
me thinks this tater and Munki duo are the same people, or that they have the same grandfather. If I am wrong, welcome to the board, if I am right, you can't have two tags here...or am I wrong in that as well?

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:28 am
by CaptainPioneer
I think Tater is secretly Smoker... lol

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:08 am
by Munki
OnYrMrk wrote:me thinks this tater and Munki duo are the same people, or that they have the same grandfather. If I am wrong, welcome to the board, if I am right, you can't have two tags here...or am I wrong in that as well?
Wait what? lol..he is my friend....but i am by no means the same person..lol

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:22 am
by Bwcad1
OnYrMrk wrote:me thinks this tater and Munki duo are the same people, or that they have the same grandfather. If I am wrong, welcome to the board, if I am right, you can't have two tags here...or am I wrong in that as well?
what in the christ?

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:56 am
by OnYrMrk
I got my lines crossed.

From the install forum, on the Mark VIII thread, Munki stated Quote:
Originally Posted by Munki
I have never personally been riding in a Lincoln mark Vlll but my friend's grandfather has one. From what i see from looking at his its very nice. My friends grandfathers mark is a 92'.

and then Tater stated his grandfathers...I mistook that munki stated his grandfather also instead of My friends grandfather. It is a vicious cycle. My apologies to Munki and Tater.

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:09 am
by Munki
OnYrMrk wrote:I got my lines crossed.
From the install forum, on the Mark VIII thread, Munki stated Quote:
Originally Posted by Munki
I have never personally been riding in a Lincoln mark Vlll but my friend's grandfather has one. From what i see from looking at his its very nice. My friends grandfathers mark is a 92'.
and then Tater stated his grandfathers...I mistook that munki stated his grandfather also instead of My friends grandfather. It is a vicious cycle. My apologies to Munki and Tater.

that's kinda what i figured...lol....but its cool don't worry about it.