Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

2003 Infiniti G35 Sedan. Detailed and Dropped on 350z Suspension

A Place to Discuss Modifications done to your cars.

Moderators: William from NOLA, GlassWolf

Audiophile

2003 Infiniti G35 Sedan. Detailed and Dropped on 350z Suspension

Post by Audiophile »

So I'm not even sure this really belongs here, but I'm up @ 6am because I thought I had a sales meeting today, and it turns out after 6 cups of coffee, it got canceled.
Some of you (Michael@CarGodz, Joe/OnYrMrk) may remember me selling my S14 around may of this year. I never got around to posting pictures of the G35 I had talked about picking up. Anyway, without further adieu, here's my current ride.
Stock 6-25-08:
Audiophile

Post by Audiophile »

Audiophile

Post by Audiophile »

Audiophile

Post by Audiophile »

Audiophile

Oct 5 2008 Dropped

Post by Audiophile »

Oct 5 a friend of mine evidently had sympathy for my lack of access to a garage and offered to take my car to his tech school for the final day of Steering and Suspension to finally get my '03 350z Track Edition Springs/Shocks/Struts on my G. The results were WAY beyond what I expected.
Here's the pics that ensued after a good 10 hours detailing again.
Audiophile

Post by Audiophile »

Eventually the car will get a tasteful stereo. I bought the JBL PX300.4 a while back (around August if I remember right) as the first piece of the stereo puzzle, and haven't gotten much further. I'm currently looking for a pair of 6.5" 2-way components that'll take a beating--123.5wrms (lol at that .5)--and put out some very punchy midrange. Any suggestions? Obviously this is a forum for performance mods, but while I'm making a 5 post thread, I figured I'd ask anyway. I'll open another thread in the speaker help forum for a better response.

Anyway, thanks for looking guys! Hope you like it. All comments and suggestions are welcomed!
cargodz
Master of My Domain

Post by cargodz »

Dude... Some chick is getting fingerprints all over your nice clean car lol :p

Anyway... Very Nice! I've always liked the G35s although my preference is the sport coupe, but I understand why you strayed from a 2 door since I remember you having more of an attraction to the local law enforcement... I guess that's the one perk about getting older, the cops see you in a sports and really don't think much of it.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain

Post by Bwcad1 »

where is this car you speak of?
ImageImage

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Audiophile

Post by Audiophile »

cargodz wrote:Dude... Some chick is getting fingerprints all over your nice clean car lol :p
Anyway... Very Nice! I've always liked the G35s although my preference is the sport coupe, but I understand why you strayed from a 2 door since I remember you having more of an attraction to the local law enforcement... I guess that's the one perk about getting older, the cops see you in a sports and really don't think much of it.
Actually my preference to the Sedan was drawn from many things. I'm generally a very sharply dressed individual, and stepping out of rice city just looks funny haha. Secondly, the sedan is actually lighter than the coupe due to all of the reinforcement it takes to make the long rear end of the coupe sturdy. Hell, the car is 15xlbs lighter than the 2006 base model 350z :D . Also:
:D The sedan ends up sexier than the coupe with the right mods.

Oh, and the girl, she's good about not getting fingerprints on the car. She knows that 1 or 2 fingerprints is equal to me spending 10 hours redetailing the car. Needless to say, she hates when I spend all day outside with my true love, instead of inside with my "other" love :o
Bwcad1 wrote:where is this car you speak of?
LMAO Well observed Bill!!
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain

Post by Bwcad1 »

we can haz more pics of "other love"? i may be out of line but that "other love" looks like one sweet ride worth 10 hours of de"tail"ing to.
ImageImage

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ