by falkenbd » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:51 am
I'm not sure yet what the mid will be playing to, that is why I prefer the flexibility of the Clarion deck in order to use it that way.
I was hoping to avoid passive crossovers as I'd have to build and rebuild to change the crossover frequency. The mids and tweets will most likely be in the A pillar, so keeping them on the same t/a should be acceptable, maybe I could use an FMOD or active crossover to keep them on separate amps and allow me to level match them a little better.
Would there be a way to delay the midbass more than the sub if they were on the same output? Is there that much of a need to do so? You've seen where my subs are going, there is no way the path length will be close to what the path length of the midbass drivers will be.
I'm not sure yet what the mid will be playing to, that is why I prefer the flexibility of the Clarion deck in order to use it that way.
I was hoping to avoid passive crossovers as I'd have to build and rebuild to change the crossover frequency. The mids and tweets will most likely be in the A pillar, so keeping them on the same t/a should be acceptable, maybe I could use an FMOD or active crossover to keep them on separate amps and allow me to level match them a little better.
Would there be a way to delay the midbass more than the sub if they were on the same output? Is there that much of a need to do so? You've seen where my subs are going, there is no way the path length will be close to what the path length of the midbass drivers will be.