Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Og

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Og

by Renegadesrun » Sat May 14, 2005 5:13 pm

Where? :embarrass

by William from NOLA » Sat May 14, 2005 4:57 pm

Good god, it is a bunch of children!

Wait a minute...

by Renegadesrun » Sat May 14, 2005 3:59 pm

Crap, i just noticed this is its own thread, for some reason i thought i was adding my pic to the sticky. My bad.

Whats even worse was it was a locked thread. Niiiiice.

This is interesting tho.

http://forum.sounddomain.com/ubb/ultima ... 2;t=105084

by Renegadesrun » Thu May 12, 2005 10:11 pm

God i had so much trouble in the end....and after all the times i donated. Dont get me started on the EZ kick.

by William from NOLA » Thu May 12, 2005 10:09 pm

Offshore!!! Offshore!!! :D

Cool to see ya back @ CAC, at least this board software isn't queer like the "other site".

by Renegadesrun » Thu May 12, 2005 10:06 pm

William from NOLA wrote:I can say the fishing is good where I am :) ...usually. You should come on down and fish in the bays for some saltwater fun. Or better yet, go offshore (something I've been wanting to do for a while).

My biggest bass I've caught was about 3.5 pounds out of my friend's pond over in Mississippi. He managed to pull up a 6.5 pounder out of the same pond.

It seems whenever I fish with my family, it's at a state park... god... such aweful fishing in ANY state park.
Sup Mega. I just caught your aka. Seen you round :bigwink: .

I ought to come down, offshore has been on my todo list this year, that or Canada.

by William from NOLA » Thu May 12, 2005 9:59 pm

I can say the fishing is good where I am :) ...usually. You should come on down and fish in the bays for some saltwater fun. Or better yet, go offshore (something I've been wanting to do for a while).

My biggest bass I've caught was about 3.5 pounds out of my friend's pond over in Mississippi. He managed to pull up a 6.5 pounder out of the same pond.

It seems whenever I fish with my family, it's at a state park... god... such aweful fishing in ANY state park.

by Renegadesrun » Thu May 12, 2005 9:53 pm

Fishing here sucks. Round here, 4+ lbs is big, but even better on Thanksgiving.

Which is where i was, instead of being bored to tears.

Im a southern boy, those look like bait. ;) Take what we get eh?

by William from NOLA » Thu May 12, 2005 9:41 pm

The one on the left almost looks like a crappie.

Og

by Renegadesrun » Thu May 12, 2005 4:54 pm


Top