Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Og

Stop in and Introduce yourself & post a pic!
Renegadesrun
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Indiana
Contact:

Og

Post by Renegadesrun »

User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

The one on the left almost looks like a crappie.
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
Renegadesrun
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Indiana
Contact:

Post by Renegadesrun »

Fishing here sucks. Round here, 4+ lbs is big, but even better on Thanksgiving.

Which is where i was, instead of being bored to tears.

Im a southern boy, those look like bait. ;) Take what we get eh?
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

I can say the fishing is good where I am :) ...usually. You should come on down and fish in the bays for some saltwater fun. Or better yet, go offshore (something I've been wanting to do for a while).

My biggest bass I've caught was about 3.5 pounds out of my friend's pond over in Mississippi. He managed to pull up a 6.5 pounder out of the same pond.

It seems whenever I fish with my family, it's at a state park... god... such aweful fishing in ANY state park.
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
Renegadesrun
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Indiana
Contact:

Post by Renegadesrun »

William from NOLA wrote:I can say the fishing is good where I am :) ...usually. You should come on down and fish in the bays for some saltwater fun. Or better yet, go offshore (something I've been wanting to do for a while).

My biggest bass I've caught was about 3.5 pounds out of my friend's pond over in Mississippi. He managed to pull up a 6.5 pounder out of the same pond.

It seems whenever I fish with my family, it's at a state park... god... such aweful fishing in ANY state park.
Sup Mega. I just caught your aka. Seen you round :bigwink: .

I ought to come down, offshore has been on my todo list this year, that or Canada.
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

Offshore!!! Offshore!!! :D

Cool to see ya back @ CAC, at least this board software isn't queer like the "other site".
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
Renegadesrun
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Indiana
Contact:

Post by Renegadesrun »

God i had so much trouble in the end....and after all the times i donated. Dont get me started on the EZ kick.
Renegadesrun
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Indiana
Contact:

Post by Renegadesrun »

Crap, i just noticed this is its own thread, for some reason i thought i was adding my pic to the sticky. My bad.

Whats even worse was it was a locked thread. Niiiiice.

This is interesting tho.

http://forum.sounddomain.com/ubb/ultima ... 2;t=105084
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

Good god, it is a bunch of children!

Wait a minute...
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
Renegadesrun
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Indiana
Contact:

Post by Renegadesrun »

Where? :embarrass
Post Reply