Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Your favorite car audio newb quote

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Your favorite car audio newb quote

by OnYrMrk » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:09 am

I just subscribed to that Yahoo Answers with this screenname. There are some true dumbbutts on that forum trying to give answers...

two sony xplodes will do just that, explode your windows and make your neighbors hate you. WTF???

by AFugy » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:15 pm

Yahoo Answers, the home of car audio newbs.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 101AA1CZ5R
Now I know my math is a little off but wow these other guys saying that a 55 amp alternator will power a cheap 600rms amp. :banghead

by Bwcad1 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:30 pm

MobileAudio219 wrote: :scorp:
Do me a favor dude when you pull more than a 48 you can open your mouth... :scorp:

by MobileAudio219 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:14 pm

Bwcad1 wrote:ive been loud man where the hell you been!
:scorp:

by Tim » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:55 am

Chris from Washington wrote:"I know it's hooked up right, I did the wire myself"

"Why won't it work?"

That one is classic. LOL

Tim

by Chris from Washington » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:43 pm

"I know it's hooked up right, I did the wire myself"

"Why won't it work?"

by loudwagon15s » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:25 pm

"yeah thats about what 1 mtx 9500 will sound like if you put one in this car in this box" (prefab box) as told by a local shop after hearing my 4 10's doing about a 144...lmao

by Tim » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:51 pm

uhh where to start.

heres a good one: "I could bounce a quarter 6 feet off the roof, and I was hittin 170 decibels"

another one: "I had two 15's and 2 12's in the front seat I could make ya stomach hert, in the backseat i could give ye a back massage and outside the car I could make yer nose bleed."

Has anyone noticed that stories are always told with a straight face and the utmost sincerity, its almost as if they really believe it.

Tim

by colemanyoungerinalaska » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:07 pm

i remember this guy i worked with called pyro used to give me shit for having 2 lightning audio x1s in my little honda walmart crap hed always say little did he know. hed always talk about his 15 pyle and how it was way louder could do 160 dbs off a 400 watt amp and how i needed a big capacitor too. i actually had a guy yelling right into my faace while i was working on the pipeline about capacitors and how you dont need a better alternator just a bigger capacitor.
there was a time way back when when i was pretty foolish too grounding to latches on my hatchback or turning the gain and bass boost all the way up all the time.

by GlassWolf » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:26 pm

and once again, just for old time sake

http://www.teamrocs.com/crap/newbie.htm

Top