Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

New car!

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: New car!

by Ryan from Ohio » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:58 pm

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e136/ ... tiac%20G6/

I had something between the LCD and plastic and tried to blow it out... evidently made my pictures look funny too.

Oh well.

The car is immaculate.

Hopefully at the end of this month I can order my Parrot kit and wiring harness!

by MobileAudio219 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:09 am

Yeah, 35% and darker on the back isn't too bad.

On a side note, my cousin was coming back from Virgina late last night and he got stopped in W.Virgina.... for no license plates light! The cop didn't say anything about the tinted windows (probably 15%), the tinted taillights, or the fact he was going 5 over the speed limit. He gave him a warning and sent them on their way!

by Bwcad1 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:40 pm

same in ohio but i didnt want basically no tint on the front and black on the rear. Looks kinda dumb on a white car.

by MobileAudio219 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:39 pm

Bwcad1 wrote:Max legal in our area :(

I have 50 in the front 35 in rear.

It really helps having the rear darker. Here I believe the front's can be 35% with no limits on the b-pillar back.

by Bwcad1 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:11 am

Max legal in our area :(

I have 50 in the front 35 in rear.

by MobileAudio219 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:43 pm

Yeah, sure... I give it about a week before that list grows.

Is 50% tint even worth doing?

by Ryan from Ohio » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Bahahahahaahhahahaha

50% tint

Parrot MKi9100 or 9200

Thats the mods.

by MobileAudio219 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:14 pm

I was kidding...

But I need to see pictures so I can start planning the mods for ya!

by Ryan from Ohio » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:36 pm

No its not. My back is just so fried I dont like moving around to much.

by MobileAudio219 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:29 am

I'm starting to thing this car is just imaginary....

Top