JeremyC wrote:If you want the box sealed then the SXX is out. Its only recommended for ported enclosures.
ok wasnt sure if that meant it was recommended ported or would only work ported.
Guess its 2 12 re sex's
Basically i just want something the same SQ and a bit louder than my old 12" infinity reference 12s (2 of em), they were 300 rms each and in a sealed box.
Im thinking 2 12s the 15 may be too high for my trunk its a 2005 sunfire.
The attachment pontiac_05sunfire_trunk_large.jpg is no longer available
Ok the 15 needs 3.0 min ported the 12s are 1.0 sealed max so its gonna be more room for the 15 which I DONT want. Gonna be 70 dollars more for the 2 12s but oh well I guess.
Also is this amp any good for those subs, and will they be ok with 800rms each since they can only be ran at a 4 ohm or 1 ohm load at the amp?
I know RE used to be very good quality but the FAQs arent updated are they?
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_358 ... 000.1.html
If not im gonna get a JBL GTO14001 off ebay for $320
[quote="JeremyC"]If you want the box sealed then the SXX is out. Its only recommended for ported enclosures.[/quote]
ok wasnt sure if that meant it was recommended ported or would only work ported.
Guess its 2 12 re sex's
Basically i just want something the same SQ and a bit louder than my old 12" infinity reference 12s (2 of em), they were 300 rms each and in a sealed box.
Im thinking 2 12s the 15 may be too high for my trunk its a 2005 sunfire.
[attachment=1]pontiac_05sunfire_trunk_large.jpg[/attachment]
Ok the 15 needs 3.0 min ported the 12s are 1.0 sealed max so its gonna be more room for the 15 which I DONT want. Gonna be 70 dollars more for the 2 12s but oh well I guess.
Also is this amp any good for those subs, and will they be ok with 800rms each since they can only be ran at a 4 ohm or 1 ohm load at the amp?
I know RE used to be very good quality but the FAQs arent updated are they?
[url]http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_35818_RE-Audio-XTX-3000.1-XTX3000.1.html[/url]
If not im gonna get a JBL GTO14001 off ebay for $320