Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Help with fixing dash

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Help with fixing dash

by ptech1 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:55 am

you guys ever hear of XETEC?

by cargodz » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:53 am

[quote="kevinberry1"]Someone is looking to sell something soon ]
I was just thinking the same thing, but you beat me to it :p

by ptech1 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:53 am

gotta get my numbers up ya know

by kevinberry1 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:51 am

ptech1 wrote:geeez
Someone is looking to sell something soon ;) :D

by ptech1 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:46 am

geeez

by smoker » Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:27 pm

i was just curious, im not familiar with that one

by kevinberry1 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:25 pm

I got the Digital Audio 5-band graphic eq that Justin had for sale.

by smoker » Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:48 am

we usually stock a sheet or two but i just cut the last one up to make some small parts.....most custom audio shops should keep a couple sheets in stock


what kind of eq did you get?

by kevinberry1 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:00 pm

smoker wrote:if it were me id get a big piece of abs do an iso mount on the hu and center up the eq that way you wouldnt have any gaps at all
That sounds like a great idea, thanks Terry!
Now any ideas about where to pick up some ABS? I may try the craft store in the next few days.

Now I just need to figure out how to get rid of the horrible engine noise that appeared after I installed the eq. I swear it sounds like a dentist's drill, lol. Of course I'll redo the ground and see if that helps.

by smoker » Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:17 pm

if it were me id get a big piece of abs do an iso mount on the hu and center up the eq that way you wouldnt have any gaps at all

Top