Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Need a favor from all of you!

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Need a favor from all of you!

by Jszar » Tue May 29, 2007 8:01 pm

I remember that stuff too. It came out RIGHT after Josta I think. This probably marked the race for energy drinks. I don't know how we got from innocent names like Josta and Jolt to Bawlz.

by Chris from Washington » Tue May 29, 2007 7:46 pm

Jszar wrote:Anyone remember Josta? That stuff was awesome. I was about 10 when it came out, and it only lasted a year or so. It was definetly not healthy though, way to much caffiene. I bounced off walls when that stuff was in my veins, almost like adrenalin.
Reminds me of Jolt..
Image


I remember it being on the news, and everyone was trying to get it off the shelves.

by Jszar » Tue May 29, 2007 7:33 pm

Anyone remember Josta? That stuff was awesome. I was about 10 when it came out, and it only lasted a year or so. It was definetly not healthy though, way to much caffiene. I bounced off walls when that stuff was in my veins, almost like adrenalin.

by Chris from Washington » Mon May 28, 2007 5:25 pm

COOL!!!!
Thank You Everyone!!!

You have no idea how much I'm addicted to this stuff!!!

by brent » Mon May 28, 2007 12:26 pm

Pepsi drinker for life here as well. Sent from two different emails. Will send from work in the morning!

by cargodz » Mon May 28, 2007 11:57 am

^ and to think that's from a Pepsi drinker :p lol

by Bwcad1 » Mon May 28, 2007 11:34 am

sent from 4 emails lol

by brtnboarder3241 » Mon May 28, 2007 10:58 am

just spam them with http://www.dodgeit.com

by Chris from Washington » Mon May 28, 2007 10:32 am

Bring it back coke!!

Image

by Chris from Washington » Mon May 28, 2007 10:30 am

cool thanks!!!

:)

Top