Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Cat Abuser

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Cat Abuser

by Mithrandir » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:14 pm

kid got raped by 4chan, if i hit the powerball im collection a crew, flying to his house after it all blows over and hes gonna get a good old fashion ass stompin

by MobileAudio219 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:39 pm

My aunt has over 20 cats.

When you pull into the drive way a sworm of cats take off running..

I have no doubt they will multiply until they take over the world.

by coot » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:18 am

20 cats??? and i thought the twelve i have was alot

by Ryan from Ohio » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:03 am

Im not going to doubt it.

he is the crazy cat guy afterall!




:dancing

by smoker » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:01 am

GlassWolf wrote:I'm rigorously training my 20 cats in the ninja arts as we speak. They will plot, and execute their revenge in due course..

Feel the power of the dark side.

you dont really have 20 cats do you?

by Ryan from Ohio » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:37 pm

Image

by GlassWolf » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:11 pm

I'm rigorously training my 20 cats in the ninja arts as we speak. They will plot, and execute their revenge in due course..

Feel the power of the dark side.

by MobileAudio219 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:01 pm

I had a cat named zoey about 4-5 years ago. It was by far my favorite pet ever! If I ever get another animal, it'll be a cat.

by Tim » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:33 pm

If he wants to hit something, let him hit the wall, or better yet a real live person who hits back. He may not like it as well then.

I dont like people who abuse animals.

I will sign the petition if there is still a need.

Tim

by NorthQuad » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:04 pm

Oh man, you guys are missin' out. I try to punch a kitten at least once a week.













































just kidding.

Top